Matabourne 1.5 Wrestling Shoes
Unit price per
New Wrestling Shoe - Matabourne 1.5 Metals
For wrestlers looking for the most comfortable fit in a wrestling shoe, the Matabourne metals collection is love at first fit.
- FITS TRUE TO SIZE. (if you are in between sizes we recommend going up a 1/2 size)
- Metallic finishes driven by electroplating technology. Electroplating creates a protective barrier to protect surfaces from wear and tear by applying a durable coating.
- The unique Cobalt colorway has an iridescent effect that will look blue, teal, or plum depending on lighting and viewing angles... meaning everyone sees your shoes differently from where they are. Pretty sweet, huh?
- Head-turning designs with textured vertical thermoplastic strips that give a clean but lethal look.
- Wrestling's Most Comfortable Shoe thanks to the MataForm™ 2.0 sock layer in the MB 1.5's that provide all-day comfort and returns to form every time. A MATABOURNE Exclusive.
Split-sole with HaloPod traction for powerful grip.
- Heel tread for added grip in the moments you need it most. A MATABOURNE Exclusive.
Lightweight design and shape that was inspired by the sports car industry.
Long-lasting, durable materials. High-grade suede. High-density breathable polyester for the upper. Protective TPU shell on the inner ankle with ventilation channels.
- Molded foam insole for additional comfort and support. A MATABOURNE Exclusive.
WRESTLE like never before
in blinding, metallic finishes
The metallic electroplating application creates a protective barrier to reduce friction and prevent tarnishing of the shoe surface by applying a durable metal coating.
The Matabourne 1.5 Metals Collection is available in the most unique colorways set the sport has seen: Cobalt, Chrome, Copper and Gold.
THE MATAFORM™ 2.0 COMPRESSION LAYER
An industry exclusive. We turned the wrestling shoe industry on its head with the introduction of the MataForm™ compression layer in 2017. Not only does the sock-like structure provide all-day comfort, but it provides unrestricted support throughout the entire shoe while molding to the contours of the foot perfectly.The MataForm™ 2.0 layer returns to form every time and will never lose its shape or elasticity. It even dries quicker than the 1.0 version. Many wrestlers say once you experience it, you can't live without it.
SPLIT-SOLE WITH POWERFUL GRIP
The split-sole style in the Matabourne line was inspired by some of the most reliable tires in the sports car industry. The curled strips sprout from the middle and wrap to the outer areas of the sole. The HaloPod dimples give a suction like effect on the mat.
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
The Matabourne was made to be lightweight but strong. The electroplated metallic materials minimize friction from the mat while being virtually weightless. The polyester and suede materials are sourced from premium grade suppliers so they can dry fast and never lose their shape.
Wrestling will never be the same after you experience the fit, feel and functionality of the all-new Matabourne 1.5 Metals Collection. The Matabourne wrestling shoe line was designed to be comfortable for all day use so they can give you back what you put in.
ENGINEERED FOR SPEED
You'll notice the shape of the MataBourne looks like a sports car. That was no accident. We wanted to build a wrestling shoe that appeals to speed demons by being extremely lightweight, durable and fast drying so they stay lightweight and comfortable all day.
HEEL TREAD AS A DEFENSIVE WEAPON (JUST IN CASE)
Another industry exclusive. The heel tread is known by many wrestlers for being a defensive weapon.The all-in-one structure is part of the entire outsole and stitched to body of the shoe providing even more support while remaining super lightweight.
PROTECTIVE, DURABLE SHELL WITH VENTILATION
The firm ThermoPlastic shell in the back half of the shoe acts as a protective barrier to the upper in key drag zones so your shoes can remain looking newer, longer.
The 50 ventilation holes located on the inner ankle area gives you added air flow in addition to the breathable MataForm™ 2.0 sock layer making the Matabourne a fast-drying shoe.
MOLDED FOAM INSOLE
Above and Beyond. We went the extra mile to give advantages in places you can't even see. The molded foam insole gives a firm and comfortable base around the swells of the shoe's interior resulting in all-day comfort.